So first of all I, Jana, made this blog for my mom...and I guess we're kinda going to share it...this is written in my perspective...but it's just kind of to keep people up-to-date with everything...
We left for Utah on the 2nd of August with 5 of us in a cramped little Toyota truck; Clint, Reed, Vicki (my "adopted" sister/best friend), my mom, and myself. We stopped in Logan to visit the Packers, our missionary friends, and stay the night. The next day we arrived in Blanding!! While we were there, we enjoyed being with family, going to Colorado, riding horses, seeing the fair, and going four-wheeling.
The fair was a lot better than the one here, with lots more to do and see. We watched the cousins show their animals, and the boys played on the inflated carnival toys. Vicki and I stayed for the Darryl Worley concert, though we thought Charley Jenkins was way better, and went to the rodeo the next night, where we, or at least I, almost froze to the grandstands... But it was fun.
Four-Wheeling...that was an adventure in itself. In Colorado, we went four-wheeling and Vicki got a cut lip and a bee sting to show for it. And yes, I learned to drive a four-wheeler; as sad as it is, I never have before. It was fun, though I am far from perfect at it! Then Harold took me,Vicki, my mom,and Reed out to explore some Indian ruins. They were incredible! A good time was had by all, though we were all tired and wanting cold water by the time we got back.
It was nice to see family again and get away for awhile...
We all look forward to next time!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Our Utah Trip
Posted by Jo at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment